Re: [tor-talk] Cloak Tor Router

On Tuesday 04 November 2014 07:26:09 michi1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> This would require IsolateDestAddr. This might have a serious impact on
> performance and load (I cannot tell you how much).

I have now enabled IsolateDestAddr and I think that will remain enabled.  It's too important to sacrifice for performance.  Performance took a small hit but not too bad (primarily wait time before page load while circuit gets established).

So - status from tor-talk discussion so far:

1. Wi-Fi clients are isolated from each other - no way to do sniffing, arp spoofing etc.

2. Both IsolateClientAddr and IsolateDestAddr are enabled - no more shared circuits.

Major one with no clear consensus is how best to do updates.

--
Lars Boegild Thomsen
https://reclaim-your-privacy.com