Re: [tor-talk] Tor and Anonymous browsing etc.

hi derric.  Im wanting to download(torrents and programs) and browse
whatever i want Annonymously. I have Tor Browsr but all the
intructions lead me to download after download. I realize its
important but its so confusing. Codes, tails, onions lol, blockers,
HTTL, IP addresses, bandwidth, open this before u open this, keep
refreshing this and that. Whew! Its a headache. Im mid level computer
lit. Lol.