Re: [tor-talk] Operation Onymous against hidden services, most DarkNet markets are down

> obvious cointelpro:

Could you please stop calling people that. Its rude.

> "This is something we want to keep for ourselves," he said. "The way we
> do this, we can't share with the whole world, because we want to do it
> again and again and again."

That is somewhat sinister sounding, it also seems like bad news for the
Tor Project.  Depending on where the defendants live, they may have to
reveal this information at trial.

Thank you,
Derric Atzrott