[tor-talk] Replacing a dirauth: Welcome longclaw

Hi there,

after many years of service Mike Perry is retiring his dirauth, turtles.
It hasn't been functional for some time, so we decided to add a new
dirauth to replace it. The new dirauth will be hosted by Micah Anderson
(hi Micah). It'll bring some more geographical diversity to the Tor
network, as it is run out of Hong Kong. Its name will be longclaw.

Please join me in thanking Mike for his dedication to Tor and the Tor
network and his focus on the Tor Browser which necessitated this change.
Welcome Micah, and thanks for taking up the challenge. If you have any
questions or concerns, don't hesitate to hit reply.

Thanks
Sebastian