Re: [tor-talk] ChatSecure Problem?

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:09:10PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> 	just your opinion  (baseless opinion as far as I'm concerned)
> 	You are not trying to order me around, are you?

Hi Juan,

Remember that this list has many thousands of people on it. Using it
for personal attacks and off-topic discussions harms everybody.

As Tor has continued to grow in attention and users lately, there are more
people paying attention and they all want to get involved in some way.
Let us all please work towards helping that involvement be a positive one.

--Roger