[tor-talk] Website no longer accessible via TOR

Hi to list,
from a few weeks the site spacemarc.it is no longer accessible via
TOR. My hosting does not apply any filter nor I do it from code.

I do not get any error from my web server (forbidden, timeout and so
on...) but the Tor Browser (v4.0.1) simply tries to connect for
several seconds but to no avail (try yourself please).

In your opinion why is not it more accessible?
Thanks