[tor-talk] Deep Web intellectual property due diligence/vanity onion sites

Hi Tor-Talk!
I am writing to request your intelligence regarding Deep Web intellectual property due diligence.
I am updating my treatise -ÂIntellectual PropertyDue Diligence in Corporate Transactions: Investment, Risk Assessment and ManagementÂand wish to have answers to the following questions:
What, specifically, are the security issues associated with Deep Web âvanityâ addresses (e.g.https://facebookcorewwwi.onion/Â; - with or without SSL cert;Âhttp://silkroad6ownowfk.onion/welcomeÂetc.).ÂWhat types of due diligence data can be found on the Deep Web (please provide specific .onion URLs) and what service do you use to access it (e.g. search engine, BrightPlanet, etc.) â> regarding:ÂTrademarksDomain namesCopyrightsSemiconductor chipsTrade SecretsPatents
Note that I will also be writingÂblog postsÂon this topic.

I would appreciate as detailed responses as possible.ÂThank you so much. Please indicate if you wish to remain anonymous when I am citing/crediting source. Commercial/promo responses are welcome, provided that you answer with specificity how your product or service addresses the above topics.

ÂRegards,ÂÂ@lmbrownlee1
Skype:Â lisa.m.brownlee
lmbcontacts@xxxxxxxxx
Author's website at West Thomson Reuters
About my Law Journal Press treatise
Facebook: Lisa M Brownlee
 ÂTwitter:Â@lmbrownlee1