Re: [tor-talk] Once again: window size

Hi, this is Umair. I've posted my issue few days before but never got
reply, so listing it again, so please help me, it will be highly
appreciable.

Hi, Iâve downloaded tor and configured it according to instructions, now I
got both public & secret keys and I can access server / site with public
key, so far everything is working fine.

Next Iâve installed OpenCart eCommerce CMS and its working fine on normal
browser everything is loading perfect, but when I try to access it via
public key than only html markup loads up, it seems stylesheet & other
scripts arenât loading. I also think it could be because of port, but I
donât know how to fix this issue.

So please let me know should I continue with OpenCart CMS or is there any
better CMS for TOR. So please suggest me and guide me about the OpenCart
issue. Thanksâ

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Hartmut Haase <hha4491@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Drake,
> I understand what you are saying. If it helps to be more anonymous that's
> o, k.
> Does that mean if I make the window full screen I'm losing
> anonymity?
>
>> I do not know why you see a delay of one second.
>>
> Just do the following: start Tor Browser, and make the window full screen.
> Then log out and log in again or restart the PC. The next start of Tor
> Browser will come up with a full screen window only to switch back to
> default after a second or two.
> --
> Viele GrÃÃe,
> Hartmut
>
> Hungerhilfe: http://www.thehungersite.com
>
> Ohne Zensur suchen:
> http://suche.amnesty-bergedorf.de
> Googeln ohne Google:
> https://www.startpage.com/deu
>
> Das heutige Motto:
> Die Ethik von Politikern liegt einige Grade unter der von KinderschÃndern.
> (Woody Allen in "Der Stadtneurotiker)
>
> --

Regards,
Umair Razzaq,