Re: [tor-talk] Tor in the command line Linux

Hello,
Yes Tor Browser works fine in Tails.  The problem is that the Tor Network settings screen does not work with Orca.  I was wondering how to tell Tor to use bridges through Terminal.  The reply I got last night was good, but bridges are not included in that file.  If anyone could give me the commands and an example that would be great.