[tor-talk] improvements torstatus.blutmagie.de

Hello,

https://torstatus.blutmagie.de is still alive now with five additional columns:

"FirstSeen"
===========
Date when router's fingerprint was first seen starting 10/27/15. All routers alive before are dated 2000-01-01 simply meaning I have no clue about the past. The summary table on page bottom displays the total number of routers first seen after 10/27/2015.

"ASName"
========
The IPv4 AS Name based on info from whois.cymru.com.

"ASNumber"
The IPv4 AS Number based on info from whois.cymru.com.

"ConsensusBandwidth"
The "w" SP "Bandwidth=" microdescriptors as defined on line 1890 https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/dir-spec.txt

"OrAddress"