[tor-talk] Can't log in to Facebook or use Facebook via Tor Messenger

Hi!

Could you guys help me? I can't use Facebook or even log in successfully
via Tor Messenger. I just get stuck at "gathering contacts list..." or
something like that. I was successful with Twitter though. Still, I'm
looking forward to using Tor Messenger instead of the site. How do I go
about this? I'm sure I entered the correct credentials.