Re: [tor-talk] Projects? (in anticipation of the TPP deal?)

I know of a case where a friend of my got smtor/smtpovertor to work with hotmail and mozillas email client , or kind of, the client would send a email to an SMTP server and that then recoded it and forwarded it to the smtor/smtpovertor server so it useages a normal SMTP server as gateway .

malte@xxxxxxx skrev: (8 november 2015 16:50:01 CET)