Re: [tor-talk] actions taken against bad nodes

> I realize that a good portion of those nodes are located on judicially
> hard places, but I also wonder if in some jurisdictions it would be
> possible to prosecute the owners of these nodes.

You will have a really hard time taking legal action in a whole lot of
cases, specially those who involve https MITM attacks. If your ISP is
doing a MITM attack on every outgoing connection because their loving
government requires them to do so then good luck with your legal
action. I expect we will see a lot more upstream interference of that
sort in the future. The way western media blames encryption for this
weekends false-flag NATO operation in France is a good indicator.