Re: [tor-talk] How does one remove the NSA Virus off the BIOS Chip as described by Snowden in the ANT Program

I would like to help in anyway i can , i'm currently developing an anti virus and auditing multi platform program , So if u can find out/copy all the viruses the nsa have given You and send it i would love to help on detecting and protecting ppl from it :)

coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx> skrev: (21 november 2015 13:10:05 CET)