Re: [tor-talk] Answer from Chris Dagdigian to WH Depperman

I was not "confusing you with someone from RiseUp." You and the person I emailed are the same person. Your "advice" in fact is precisely the same given by Chris "RiseUp" Dagdigian. Who do you think you are fooling? You are just changing your tune disingenuously after the fact because what you wrote was so hostile and anti-hominem. As I requested previously stay out of issues where your only purpose is to spread disinformation.