[tor-talk] Interrupt: we have stopped accepting new connections

Hi,

I'm running a Tor relay on Ubuntu 15.10 and today I upgraded from 0.2.6.10
to 0.2.7.5 (0.2.7.5-1~vivid+1). Since then the Tor node starts, builds up
~280 connections - and then accepts no new connections. "telnet localhost
9001" comes back with connection refused. And in the log this infamous[0]
message gets logged every ~2.5 minutes:

  > Interrupt: we have stopped accepting new connections, and will shut
  > down in 30 seconds. Interrupt again to exit now.

I'm not using "monit" or other monitoring tools that would stop Tor - it
appears to stop itself. The changelog[1] for the new version mentions:

 * Split systemd service timeout into start and stop timeout, and raise
   them to 120 and 60 seconds from 45 (closes: tor#16398).

Could this be related to what I'm seeing? I can't debug any further now
but hopefully tomorrow. I wasn't able to find a
tor_0.2.7.3-rc-1_amd64.deb, all the mirrors already have caught up with
the new version.

My torrc (which hasn't changed for months):

SocksPort               0
RunAsDaemon             1
DataDirectory           /var/lib/tor
ControlPort             9051