[tor-talk] Ticket Received - Re: Cameras

 Dear Tor-talk,  We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).  To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit  https://lmntrix.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4  Thank you for your patience.  Sincerely, LMNTRIX Support Team