Re: [tor-talk] Will Quantum computing be the end of Tor and all Privacy?

I dont think so, quantum 4times at fast so we just need to generate 4times as strong keys the entropy will just be bigger, But as Long as we are not useing like 56 bit des keys its okey

hikki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx skrev: (27 november 2016 18:54:05 CET)