nym-0.2.1 released (live demo available)

I now have a live server available for those of you who want to play with a "real" nym tokenserver/CA/webserver. This process constitutes running three scripts and installing the client cert. Details in the README:

http://www.lunkwill.org/src/nym/

(Please be nice to erg.no-ip.org).

If enough people email me privately after trying it out, I'll proceed to the next phase, which will be working with the wikipedia guys to create a proxy server which should enable tor users to anonymously contribute but allow admins to block misbehaving IPs.

					-J