Re: Hooking nym to wikipedia

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Peter Clay wrote:

I'm a bit concerned by this scheme. I'm not clear at the moment whether
you're proposing imposing it on all wikipedia users or just those that
want to access via Tor?

Just for tor users.

There's a big useability issue with client certs, in that they are part
of a particular PC browser profile and are fiddly to move between PCs;

I agree that client certs are a pain, as are keyloggers and being shot for using tor. You've got me stumped there. Maybe we just need a better hypothetical end user, like someone who likes using tor and doesn't want to shut it off when editing Wikipedia.

					-J