Connection Issues (Possibly Re: a similiar post last month)

So I come in this evening and fire up tor as part of my nightly SOP (it is not
run continously) to get around an extremely restrictive corporate firewall.
Noticed after a couple minutes, never received the [notice] stating
'sucessfully establish a tunnel.  Tor looks like its working' or what ever the
exact verbage is.  Been working for 3 months now and no client side changes on
my part.  Browsed the or-talk archive to no avail.  Seen two other folk with
this problem in Aug / Sep '05 but problem fixed itself after restarting the
client.  Not so in my case.

Posted detailed [debug] log on firefly also as an archived post suggested this.

In a nutshell, lots of:

Oct 05 23:20:20.658 [debug] circuit_remove_handled_ports(): Port 80 is not
handled.
Oct 05 23:20:20.658 [info] circuit_predict_and_launch_new(): Have 1 clean circs
(1 internal), need another exit circ.

where clean circuits vary between 0 and 1 and the internal number varies
between 0 and 3.

NOTES:

- My IP is not blocked, can reach INET via non-tor routes fine
- Can connect to the master dir servers just fine.  If I delete my route-cache
it connects and downloads.  Additionally I can telnet 80 on both the prt 80 dir
servers.

Ideas?