Torpark v0.4.1

I have released Torpark v0.4.1
http://torpark.nfshost.com

It has been released so far with edition in:
English
Chinese
French
Slovenian
Russian
Korean
Hebrew
Polish
Turkish

Changelog since Torpark v0.2
* Torpark compiled into a single directory with an executable
* Bookmarks for Tor and Firefox Added
* Preconfigured sanitization settings
* Customized "Public IP" extension for Torpark to allow user to find
out publicly viewable IP
* Portable Firefox Loader v1.1.1.0 beta 5 incorporated, eliminating
firefox data being stored on the local machine
* Upgraded Win32 Tor client to v0.1.1.8 alpha
* Downgraded English version to Firefox 1.5b2 due to official release
* All other language versions are using the Firefox 1.6a1 core

Vagueries of Perception
I am going to try to put together an Italian and German version, but
they have resisted incorporation so far.

Considering JBMail or (Thunderbird + OpenPGP) as long as Thunderbird
can get its act together with an encrypted message base (hello
SecureBat! Lite...)

Considering secure messenger clients. Ideas?

Considering a Torcap service to route connections through the Tor network.

I was interrogated by Reporters Without Borders (cyber-dissidents
handbook) after I informed them of the breakthroughs by Torpark to
their prior apprehension of Tor.

Big thanks to Matt Thorne
Regards,
ST