Re: Tor and bandwidth consumption... part 2

The connection will time-out, and the client will build another circuit
for the connection. Tor is designed to handle servers that suddenly
disappear.

As for bandwidth, how many clients do you think there are now? And home
much impact will a couple of Torpark clients have?
Personaly, I don't think the Tor network will notice the difference.
The biggest bandwith problem at the momen (an probably in the future) is
p2p traffic routed through Tor. You can see the effect right now, Tor is
almost not usable anymore because it is used for p2p traffic.

Martin

--
GPG key id: B72BEC80
Keyserver: http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de