Re: Same entry and exit node?

Consider that if you are running a tor server, and your circuits never
used  your server as an exit node, that would be rather simple rule to
identify  you.  To appear anonymous, you have to give every node equal
statistical probability of being used as an exit node, and then taking
in balancing I suppose.

ST

--
Best regards,