nym-0.3 released

Hacking MediaWiki to map client certificates to IP addresses turns out to be quite trivial. nym-0.3 includes the 17 line patch, as well as the security fix proposed by cyphrpunk. The live demo at erg.no-ip.org now includes a live, patched MediaWiki called NymWiki.

http://lunkwill.org/src/nym/nym-0.3.tar.gz http://www.lunkwill.org/src/nym/Readme http://www.lunkwill.org/src/nym/CHANGELOG

If you want to be able to edit wikipedia through tor, I suggest you try out the code and email me, so that we can make a case that there's actual demand for inclusion of the patches.

					-J