Re: questions about hidden service hashes, and experiences running hidden services

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005, Mike Perry wrote:

> Incidentally, I would like to know exactly which directory server listing
> hidden services are published in. I don't see any of them in
> http://belegost.seul.org/ for example..

There isn't a list of them.  You need to go to the authoritative
dirservers and ask for a hidden service descriptor by name.

Cheers,
Peter

PS: please don't send mail to the list twice (@freehaven and @seul).
    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal