Re: nym paper preprint [signed]

Cool. Now if only you can develop some usable software for e-mail that's not hard to use and insanely out of date like Jack B. Nymble & friends...
~Andrew

Jason Holt wrote:

I've finished a first draft of an academic paper on nym:

http://www.lunkwill.org/cv/nym.pdf

Abstract:
nym is a straightforward application of blind signatures to create a
pseudonymity system with extremely low barriers to adoption.  Clients use
an entirely browser-based application to pseudonymously obtain a blinded
token which can be anonymously exchanged for an ordinary TLS client
certificate.  In the appendix, we give the complete _javascript_ application
and the necessary patch to use client certificates in place of IP addresses
in the popular web application MediaWiki.

                    -J

[ SECURITY NOTICE ]
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For your security, firefox-gen@xxxxxxxxxx
digitally signed this message on 22 October 2005 at 20:18:29 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
[ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]