Re: Publicizing Hidden Services

the hidden wiki seems to be the de-facto directory for hidden services at this point.

http://6sxoyfb3h2nvok2d.onion/

It would probably work (publishing of hidden services I mean) if it was a
voluntary thing. Like having a central place for people to leave a link and
general desc. would be nice...
 just rambleing at this point
-=Matt=-

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/