port 9030

I've noticed that every time I run Tor, it opens connections to several
nodes (usually on port 443 or 9001).  However, it also connects to one
node on port 9030 (not always the same node, but there's always one
connection on port 9030) and it starts downloading something.  It lasts
for about 30 seconds, then it stops downloading and the connection to
port 9030 either drops, or sometimes changes to port 9001.

There are no messages in the Tor window to give any indication as to
what it's downloading.  Anyone know what's going on here?
--

  mw_prev1@xxxxxxxxxxx