Using a network monitor when tor is running.

Hello,

I'm new to Tor and can't find a satisfying answer to the following
question, i want to monitor my traffic on my server where also Tor is
running, does a traffic monitor like bmon or iptraf compromise the
anonymity of Tor, or in other words does it affect the good working of
Tor running as a middle man?

Thanks.

Kees
--
Life is a yo-yo, and mankind ties knots in the string.
Linux Registered User #300181  |  ICQ #179658498  -- EOE