Re: Tor not working

Yes, I've reinstalled multiple times, and there is nothing being created in StartupItems for Tor.

--Spin Doctor

On Oct 4, 2006, at 9:22 AM, Jay Goodman Tamboli wrote:

No, I don't run Vidalia unless I need to do something. I've never had to use it to start Tor under 10.3.9, as it's supposed to start automatically. Since Tor isn't in StartupItems anymore after installation, there must be some shell script I could create and put in their so it starts up that way.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do shell scripting.

The Tor installer should create it for you. Have you tried reinstalling?