0.1.1.24 release announcement?

On Oct 3, 2006, at 20:33:56, phobos@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

	Are you on OSX x86 or PPC?  The 0.1.1.24 packages for OSX are
	fat binaries.

I apologize if I missed the message due to filtering on my end, but was 0.1.1.24 ever announced? I see it's on the download page, and there have been a couple of references to it on the list, but I don't see a release announcement in my archive. I notice there seem to be a lot of nodes still running 0.1.1.23, and I wonder if it's because no announcement was sent out.

/jgt
--
http://tamboli.cx/
PGP Key ID: 0x7F2AC862B511029F