Re: Analyzing TOR-exitnodes for anomalies

Hi Claude!

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 11:29:22AM -0400, Claude LaFrenière wrote:
> Got it !

Aha? I'm still scanning with no result so far, although i found a couple of
exitnodes which have misconfigured local proxies...

[...snip...]

OK, well, i checked that whistlersmother as well and got this picture:
http://cjoint.com/data/kfr4jmDAsY.htm

landing.domainsponsor.com point again to information.com.

> May be the problem comes from Web sites host server and their "sponsors"...
> Looks like a "security filter" ...  :-\
> So the problem seems to be related to web hosting not the exit nodes...

Stupid nonetheless. However, I'll let my scan finish, will publish my results
later.

> Claude LaFrenière

Thanks mate, that really helped; and my node also didn't have those exit-nodes
in his routing-table.

Cheers, Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it