Re: Analyzing TOR-exitnodes for anomalies

yes. I have made more test an seen via vidalia, that the advertising pages came up when the exit node uses the dns-server NS1 or NS2.oversee.net (mostly 204.13.161.20 seen).

I´ve made a break now for myself in privoxy, reconfigure it to use socks4 forwarding instaed of 4a. So I have to live with the tor-dns break. I will see if this is a fast help for now.