Re: "Practical onion hacking: finding the real address of Tor clients"

begin:vcard
fn:David Vennik
n:Vennik;David
org:The Monastic Order of Chaos;Administration
adr:;;2/37 Dibar Street;Wynnum;QLD;4178;Australia
email;internet:davidvennik@xxxxxxxxx
title:Chief Executive
tel;cell:0422751118
x-mozilla-html:FALSE