Re: reporter from The Economist in Thailand seeks help / new Tor guide is up

After a few hours of work, the guide is online and can be found at
http://www.anti1984.com (click "Tor" and then you see the guide
navigation to the left). If you find any errors (spelling and technical)
or think something is missing, I'd be happy to hear about it by email.
The only thing I couldn't come up with are the proxy windows of Internet
Explorer and Firefox in English language (on page 4 of the guide they're
both German). If someone can provide those with the same settings which
are described in the text below the pictures, feel free to mail them to me.

Sincerely,
Enigma