Re: Torbutton 1.1.8-alpha (Usability improvements)

--- Mike Perry <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you notice issues or have usability complaints,
> now is the time to speak up while things are still
> easy to change. Please be specific.

One last feature request ;-).  I use RefControl to
spoof the referrer by using the current site's root as
the referrer (the "<forge>" option).  Would you be
open to adding referrer spoofing in TorButton?  Could
it be as easy as taking code from RefControl?

Thank you

http://sims.yahoo.com/