Re: Tor/Vidalia hangs

Sorry, nothing unusual in the log file.
Two things have happened the last week, tor (and vidalia) crashes or
becomes unresponsive. Either way tor doesn't work. And the server once
crashed resulting in some corrupted files. I don't know if that server
crash was caused by Tor or some other server software. It might have
been caused by some other windows software, I don't know.

Is there some way for me to find out what causes Tor (and Vidalia) to
crash or become unresponsive? If so I would be happy to help.

Is there a way for me to find out if Tor/Vidalia crashed my computer, or
if the computer crash caused Tor/Vidalia to stop working properly?