Re: Why error when I buildTor on windows

On Sat, Oct 06, 2007 at 01:55:36AM -0400, phobos@xxxxxxxxxx wrote 0.7K bytes in 15 lines about:
: On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 05:11:07AM +0100, listclient@xxxxxxxxx wrote 4.0K bytes in 76 lines about:
: : $ ./contrib/package_nsis-mingw.sh
: : Can't open doc/spec/control-spec-v0.txt: No such file or directory.
: : Can't open doc/spec/dir-spec-v1.txt: No such file or directory.
: : cp: cannot stat `doc/design-paper/tor-design.pdf': No such file or directory
: : Can't open doc/tor-reference.html: No such file or directory.
: : Can't open doc/tor-resolve.html: No such file or directory.
:
: Right, this problem.  It's related to how make dist and such handle the
: doc directories.  I'll update the instructions as to how one can have
: the right docs in place.  This update allows the nsis compiler to run
: successfully.

The workaround for this is to copy the doc/ dir out of trunk into your
current tor directory.  This will let the script and subsequent nsis
file complete successfully.

--
Andrew