Re: [privoxy-users] Reverse DNS Lookups?

I want to use transparent proxying with iptables, but running sniffer, iptraf or IDS from local DNS not desireable: I view connection to entry node,
but DNS resolve will be visiblble on the Exit node.

Is it possible for some users, or root (UID=0) use provider DNS?

like this:

iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT-m owner --uid-owner $NON_TOR_USER_UID   -j RETURN

before:

iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT  -p udp --dport 53 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 53

or any better idea?