Re: Setting up a private tor network

Robert Hogan wrote:
I was also setting up my own Tor network based on the instructions in
the FAQ, but I've been trying to reproduce it as a virtual network
running a number of User Mode Linux
based virtual machines on one PC. It is available as a Netkit
laboratory; I think it is quite easy to install and run, so if you want
to experiment, let me know and I send it to you.

I think everyone on the list would be interested. Can you send a link?

If it's not *too* big I can mirror it.

I have it in our SVN. I just have to verify accessibility, review the install instructions, and I send the link.
Csaba