Re: Geode: some more headaches for TorButton? :-P

thanks to you guys who helped me unsubscribe.

however, note that actually my (yahoo) address has full headers and I dont see any way to unsubscribe, apart from how you guys said to do it.
I checked the headers and there is nothing about it, even under word search.
I think these headers only arrive to certain people, maybe using mail clients etc, yahoo doesn't deliver them or they get stripped out some how

Whoever is responsible for this list might wanna add an attachment to all emails on how to unsubscribe as none of the emails I ever got showed how to do so in headers or anywhere else. thanks good luck.