Re: "Waiting for circuit"-problem (newbie)

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 02:18:02PM +0200, buchenstab@xxxxxxxx wrote 1.1K bytes in 34 lines about:
> There's an option at vidalia for the firewall; I tested it with the
> ports set automatically ("80,443"), but there's no success. Anything
> else I could/should add? I'm a bit worried I forgot something "basic" to
> do..

After install, it should just work once you start Vidalia.    You do
manage to talk to other nodes because you get enough info to build
circuits.  When you look in Vidalia's Network Map, do you see yellow
lines on the map of the world?  In the window below the world map, do
you see connections with Status of "Open"?

--
Andrew