Re: German data rentention law

> Tor developers: I demand to ban all german tor server per /1/1/2009
> from the tor network. Don' t trust the german regulators.

Great joke, as Germany isn't alone, all the EU is concerned. Also US has his Big Brother, Russia his SORM2, China his commies, etc etc

But there is one requirement that was suggested a lot of times and that sadly seems not to be implemented, it is to NOT allow more than one node in the same country, on a TOR circuit. This should be an option, activated by default.
That should considerably limit the risk of anonymity break.

Sad that (as far as I know), it isn't scheduled.