Re: Performance

Hi Camilo,

Am 22.10.2008 um 17:02 schrieb Camilo Viecco:

Currently, there are two research paths to solve this on Tor : A
proposal by Joel Reardon that creates per circuit and hop userspace TCP stacks for each circuit and a proposal by Camilo Viecco (myself) to use a single TCP session for active each stream from the application at the
client to the exit node.

Can you elaborate that? I don't understand that sentence, but I'd like to get the idea.

Thanks,

Sven