Re: Directory History

I'm having some difficulty using the script. After a day of wgetting the archives, I run:

python exonerator.py --archive=/opt/exonerator/archives/archive.torproject.org/tor-directory-authority-archive/ <ip> 2009-11-16 12:00:00

and am informed that:

We are missing consensuses and/or server descriptors. Please download these archives and extract them to your data directory. Be sure NOT to rename the extracted directories or the contained files.

What am I doing wrong here?