Re: 0.2.2.5-alpha doesn't know how to make libtor.a

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 10:40:44AM -0500, Scott Bennett wrote:
>      After running './configure CFLAGS="-march=prescott"', a 'make' in the
> top (tor-0.2.2.5-alpha) directory did the following.

I can't reproduce this; can you say more about your toolchain?  What
OS are you getting this on?  Whose make are you using, and what
version?  If it isn't gmake, does trying gmake[*] cause the problem to
go away?

Does anything happen if you edit src/or/Makefile.in to replace every
reference to "./libtor.a" with one to "libtor.a" , then run configure
again?

[*] It wasn't our intention to require gmake; but learning that we
    broke non-gmake builds would be a good step to diagnosing what's
    wrong.

peace,
--
Nick