Re: Kaspersky wants to make Tor illegal and supports a globalized policed internet.

2009/10/21 grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx>
Perhaps the worldwide spread
of the Pirat Partiet will take upon this cause. But they
would need a corporate branch... like Sinn Fein to the IRA.

I don't really want to stretch this analogy too far, and I certainly don't think that it's reasonable to compare people who obtain, share and distribute media in ways often suggested to violate local laws; with an organised group of armed political activists/terrorists who killed many in bombings. Nonetheless, wouldn't Piratpartiet already be the Sinn Fein (completely legitimate political arm) to the massive group of sometimes self-identified pirates (the legally dubious underground organisation)?