RE: French 3-Strikes Law

> Why you, France people, doesn't protest against that mad law, why you
> all don't go in streets for protesting?
> It seems to me that all the World go down the drain if there are so
> unrighteous laws existing even in the democratic countries (or already
> not democratic?).

To tell the truth, I don't believe in this law for the reasons explained before (FON access point, crypto bypass and so on) and I'm not the only one. From an advanced user point of view, how could a minister mixing an office suite and a firewall software fear us (see youtube) ?

I think it partially explains the current "soft" protest.

Nouveau Windows 7 : Trouvez le PC qui vous convient. En savoir plus.