[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tor WIN in germany :)
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tor WIN in germany :)
- From: morphium <morphium@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:17:15 +0100
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:17:38 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2mlSNWCl6/Y5sAiTuLeLKnprYsDbeUEfUtZCeQm+yng=; b=Lhk5ZL5GUoUYr9JnlDgNuAcUMYSLSGwGvgx7X/AgspNQPu0k8qBgLxEQBRDEXop5Kg DHMela60/JzCtSsLu1b81O0S/onFRc8uwCvLDPzXK4didVYjjxjuA1mBIT/SirUkK2yw 18EfY1+zivj41I1Py/oZMlHV8I1YElVlNiE1c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=hf9OrnpytKDoShAushqzI1Qhsy8CsKbPbaqwgG28JPZC/YQ7S72cv+e5WkHcowkdXW LTp4E/Ynau74281rsUqMicQ76elEwO1ls8ueIk+cnrcqGqJdeAAnrclBB0Q3uD2tpvCO baNT0NJWcmh6KswXtktAIRI6qPs2gepGRoMb0=
- In-reply-to: <4AEA0591.9030500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <ae493e0910291207v1400930dl6769855fe4329521@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4AEA0591.9030500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Not to detract from this, but it seems like you're accused of your IP
> address conducting fraud, and through that, yourself conducting fraud.
> Is it specifically because of Tor? Or if you ran any proxy software, or
> were an unknowing participant in a botnet, would the charges be any
It is Tor this time, yes, but it could have happened due to my
anonymous web proxy at https://morphium.info/ aswell, yes. Same
> I'm trying to understand this distinction, because the German press has
> a habit of misunderstanding the details and claiming Tor operators are
> targeted by law enforcement. The reality could be 500 computers were
> confiscated and 5 were Tor exit nodes. The press has only focused on
> those 5 tor exit nodes claiming the existence of Tor is the reason for
> the confiscation. This is incorrect.
> The real reason, at least explained to us to by law enforcement, is the
> computers were targeted because they have a log file, a list of IPs, and
> those who were assigned the IP at the time. They head out to collect
> all the computers at each address and don't know what to expect.
> If your lawyer wishes to talk about these details in relation to the
> press release, I'm happy to talk to him/them.
His webpage is mentioned in the press release (click "Norman Lenz"),
his eMail address should be on his webpage.
> Still, congrats on your continued freedom.
Thanks! Hope it will last in the next process aswell.
To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with
unsubscribe or-talk in the body. http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/